Have you spent years of your life looking, hoping or praying for someone to love you, and wondered why you could not find that individual or right group of people? All the while overlooking the best and most natural fit, that’s right there, staring you right in the mirror… YOURSELF.
1. Love YOU FIRST and all else will follow, literally.
2. Appreciate your unique genius.
3. Applaud your daring efforts to succeed in life
4. Mark your accomplishments
5. Do the right thing – Release ALL negative habits, thoughts, environments and people
6. Learn, do, grow… Repeat
7. Recognize and embrace your inner flow and peace zone.
8. Acknowledge God’s blessings and FAVOR over your life
9. Celebrate God for making one of His most brilliant creations: YOU
The more you value yourself, the more inner and true peace you will have. You will attract what you truly desire out of life as well as receiving people that have the same values and appreciation as you do.
Remember, NO One can love you better than God and YOURSELF. Here is the ultimate in Soul Love instruction, straight from the Master! Receive your dose here——> 1 Corinthians 13
Question: Why else would Jesus command us to, “Love your neighbor as yourself” in Mark 12:30, 31?
Love is truly the key, but it must start with you first…
Value yourself well enough to please God… God’s creation has NEVER come at a discount. Remember the price He paid was the absolute highest! Treat yourself as such.